Well this week is a short week since it is Wednesday already. Although, i will be going away this weekend so i might not get around to this next week till Tuesday at the earliest...maybe.
So here are the 5 Goals i intend to work on this week:
1) Eat 3 meals a day
2)Drink mostly water - this i pretty much do but i know i will need the reminder for this weekend
3)Eat a fruit or vegetable with every meal - this might be a little ambitious of me for this week but we will see how it goes
4)If nothing else walk for 20-30 minutes everyday
5)Make a video!!!
Ok, so there they are...i tried to balance out the difficulty. I am a little worried about whats going to happen over the weekend, but i have to try to be more conscious and proactive about my actions.
O mar me trás lembranças
9 years ago

4 comments:
Those are excellent and very reasonable goals! Great job being so organized and determined!
:-)
P.S. I am putting a link to your blog on my blog. That way, I won't miss any of your posts!
:-)
Those are great goals to start with. I am on a restart also and have only just got back into making vids on YT too. Good luck for the week, you can do it!
Barbs:) (aka burndafat)
I left youtube but I am still here on blogspot. I need to stay focus on my weight loss. I am so close to the finish line.
Keep me posted!
I like your plan! Stay focus as well. Say hi to Donna for me.
Post a Comment