Ok so things have been ok...not as great as last week or was it the week before already? i cant remember...but they havent been too bad. I have still be slacking on the exercise though...dont know why really i just havent had it together i find i am forcing myself to do it and not enjoying it like i have been. So i continue to work on that...i HAVE to get in some activity today!!!!
But despite that i have good news...so a few weeks ago i bought these jeans on sale that did not quite fit. I could get them on (as tight as they were) but i could in no way suck in enough to button or zipper them...lol. So i have been trying them on about once a week or so to see if they were getting closer...and they were gradually but still not close enough. Well that all changed yesterday...i managed to button and zip them all up...though i couldnt quite breathe or sit normally....LOL. Now i could have very well stretched them out a bit with all my tries....but they arent the real stretchy kind...so even if i did it wouldnt have been all THAT much. So i am hoping that in the next couple weeks they will fit a little more comfortably so that i can safely wear them around without the fear of popping the button off and it hitting someone in the eye or something. Ill probably be trying them on more often as a reminder to keep losing so they fit better...haha. I was going to make a video showing them but i think ill wait till i get home to do that (im at my moms right now) so maybe sometime next week...or perhaps along with my update video.
I hope everyone is doing well!
O mar me trás lembranças
9 years ago

1 comment:
I saw you in those jeans and I was like wow! I love them. Awesomeness girl. Your kicking ass with the weight-loss and the good thing is that when you dont need those jeans anymore cuz ur too skinny you can give them to me. I always wanted a dark wash. Sisterhood of the traveling pants but for fat chicks.
Post a Comment