Today everything went perfectly. I feel awesome, I have been in such a good mood since I got home. There are a lot of things i have to do that are sort of overwhelming me...but despite that I feel in control and just awesome. I did my exercise today...i ate well...every single meal and snacks and didnt even feel like having something that i might have felt bad about later. The only thing that I have not done as of yet is head to bed...and its after 11 now...its just like there arent enough hours in the day to socialize...lol. Anyway I hope to continue this mood and attitude for the rest of the week...but even just tomorrow would be good.
2 comments:
I'm so happy to hear that your day went so great if you read my blog you will read about my exciting first day of school. I came home and ran for the bed. By the time I woke up it was too late. I didn't get to talk to you. You had already gone to bed.
Nadia, This is so great!! I can hear the pride in your words. This is what you need to aim for. Just keep going. When those "awesome" days add up, things will get REALLY good!!
Good luck honey!!
littlesheree
Post a Comment