So after I posted here yesterday about not working out...I kinda felt guilty and so I decided to do it even though it was late. So i got in like 40ish minutes or so! I was surprised at myself for doing it...but glad i did.
As for today...all in all it went pretty well. I discovered exercisetv on demand...so i will be using that in addition to other things and it doesnt give me much of an excuse anymore when i am at my Moms house. So today i actually did an hour of activity...i mixed it up a bit. I ate fairly well and so yeah all in all not too shabby for day 2.
O mar me trás lembranças
9 years ago

2 comments:
I am glad things are better today. Guilt can be a good thing sometimes. It got you do to your activity.
Terry
true true...haha
Post a Comment