Ok well first of all I know I haven't posted in a few days...or well like this last week I guess, I have been kinda distracted. Also I havent been doing as well this past week with exercise and pretty much everything but I havent quite 'falled off'. But the good news is that I am finally home now and hope that I will feel like I have better control here in general. And more good news is that apparently despite all that i have lost a total of about 11-12lbs according to my scale here from the beginning. I wish it would read out one number but it moves too much...haha.
So given all that I have decided to have a 'redo' of last week, because I pretty much failed them all...lol. So the same goals will apply so I can get back into it all full force:
5 Goals for this week:
-Continue with Exercise everyday, at least 30 min
-NEED to get into the sleep schedule (bed by 12, up by 8)
-STILL no youtube or stickam till after 5
-Pay attention to hunger signals and portion sizes
-Going back to getting a fruit and/or vegetable with every meal
3 Positive Things:
-I JOGGED only for a few minutes and it was more or less in place but still I didnt know I could do that...hahaha
-I went grocery shopping when I was STARVING and managed to only make healthy purchases
-I bought a pair of brand new jeans for pretty cheap...but they dont quite fit...so I am using them as a visual incentive as well as measure
Alright so today is a new day and the beginning of a new week...I feel like it will be a good one!
O mar me trás lembranças
9 years ago

1 comment:
I'm so happy your back home... Now you have no excuses girl! I know that you will have a great week...
Post a Comment