Last Weeks Goals:
-Exercise everyday for at least 30 minutes - CHECK
-Continue making videos - CHECK
-Post one blog entry everyday - CHECK
-No youtube or stickam till after 5 - Semi Check - In Progress
-Sleep by 12am, up by 8 - FAIL - NEEDS MAJOR PROGRESS
3 Positive Things:
-I actually did exercise everyday except one...yesterday...for me thats huge sucess!
-I actually lost some weight too, though I dont really trust this scale but as of Saturday I was 10lbs down from my starting weight this time
-I havent been beating myself up as much when I slip up. In the past I have adopted more of an all or nothing attitude, this time I am trying to work more on just dusting myself off and continuing from where i left off before i messed up.
5 Goals for this week:
-Continue with Exercise everyday, at least 30 min
-NEED to get into the sleep schedule (bed by 12, up by 8)
-STILL no youtube or stickam till after 5
-Going back to getting all water in
-Going back to getting a fruit and/or vegetable with every meal
I am still not home so its a little bit of a struggle for some of these things but i will continue to work at it till they become more habitual behavior.
O mar me trás lembranças
9 years ago

1 comment:
You know what Nadia. You just do the BEST you can. You are already mastering a few of your goals. That is a great thing. Don't get into the "I have to be perfect" mode. Believe me, we can never be perfect. However, we can be our best as long as we are honest with ourselves and really work hard.
(((hugs))))
littleshereee
Post a Comment